Applying for a bus pass

If you are disabled or over 60, you may be eligible for a bus pass that allows you free travel on buses in Wales.

All bus passes are managed by Transport for Wales.  For more information see here

Young people aged 16 to 21 are eligible for the Welsh Government’s Mytravelpass which entitles them to approximately one third off bus fares. To apply, visit or phone 0300 200 22 33